Daleville, Ala. (December 16, 2021) — All In Credit Union donated hundreds of pounds of food to local food banks following its annual food drive. In preparation for the holiday season, All In employees and members joined together in a company-wide effort to collect food and supplies for local organizations in its service area. As part of the organization’s #WeGiveBack efforts, the Credit Union helped twelve organizations prepare for the holiday season.
“We want to thank our members and employees for their generosity this year. Many families in our communities are in need, and we are grateful to be in a position to help,” said Kathy Scarbrough, All In Credit Union’s Vice President of Marketing.
Donations were given to the following organizations:
- Andalusia Christian Service Center – Andalusia, Ala.
- Chipola Family Ministries – Marianna, Fla.
- Crestview Area Shelter for the Homeless – Crestview, Fla.
- Dale County Rescue Mission – Ozark, Ala.
- Daleville Senior Center – Daleville, Ala.
- Enterprise Christian Mission – Enterprise, Ala.
- Feeding the Gulf Coast – Mobile, Ala.
- Geneva County DHR – Geneva, Ala.
- New Harmony Baptist Church Food Pantry – DeFuniak Springs, Fla.
- Opp First United Methodist Food Pantry – Opp, Ala.
- Pike County Salvation Army – Troy, Ala.
- Wiregrass Area United Way Food Bank – Dothan, Ala.