Daleville, Ala. (September 8, 2021)— All In Credit Union donated supplies to 14 local organizations throughout its service areas to assist students and teachers during the 2021-22 school year. Donations were made by All In Credit Union members and employees in an effort to give back to the community. This year marks the tenth year All In has held a school supply donation drive at each of its 26 branches. The supplies donated are distributed in each branch’s local service area.
Donations were given to the following organizations:
- Andalusia Elementary School- Andalusia, Ala.
- Ark of Safety- Mobile, Ala.
- Coffee County Family Service Center- Enterprise, Ala.
- Dothan Education Foundation- Dothan, Ala.
- Jackson County Early Childhood Program- Marianna, Fla.
- Midland City Elementary School- Midland City, Ala.
- Mulkey Elementary School- Geneva, Ala.
- Opp Elementary School- Opp, Ala.
- Parker Elementary School- Fort Rucker, Ala.
- Riverside Elementary School- Crestview, Fla.
- Troy Elementary School- Troy, Ala.
- Volunteers of America – Mobile, Ala.
- West DeFuniak Elementary School- DeFuniak Springs, Fla.
- Windham Elementary School- Daleville, Ala.