The reconstituted League of Southeastern Credit Unions & Affiliates is pleased to announce its new Board of Directors.
Effective Aug. 31, LSCU & Affiliates combined with Georgia Credit Union Affiliates, creating an expanded league that serves 342 credit unions across Alabama, Florida and Georgia. The reconstituted league necessitated a reformatted board.
The new LSCU Board features 18 members – six from each state. Each of the three states will fill their board seats with representatives from two small, two medium and two large credit unions.
Tina Williams, CEO of Mobile Educators Credit Union, will serve as the first chair of the reconstituted LSCU Board.
Congratulations to the following members of the new board:
- Tina Williams, Mobile Educators Credit Union, Chair (Alabama)
- Brian Akin, North Georgia Credit Union, Chair-Elect (Georgia)
- Kevin Johnson, Suncoast Credit Union, Vice Chair (Florida)
- Sharon Downing, Alabama River Credit Union, Secretary (Alabama)
- Rick Skaggs, University of South Florida Federal Credit Union, Treasurer (Florida)
- Henry Armstrong, Auburn University Federal Credit Union (Alabama)
- Stacie Branch, Interstate Credit Union (Georgia)
- Bob Clampett, CORE Credit Union (Georgia)
- Alvin Cowans, McCoy Federal Credit Union (Florida)
- Brad Green, Listerhill Credit Union (Alabama)
- Caryl Greene, Members First Credit Union (Florida)
- Hank Halter, Delta Community Credit Union (Georgia)
- Terry Hardy, MembersFirst Credit Union (Georgia)
- Jeanette Keller, Blue Flame Credit Union (Alabama)
- Chris Leggett, LGE Community Credit Union (Georgia)
- Joe McGee, Legacy Community Federal Credit Union (Alabama)
- Nancy Rappaport, PriorityONE Credit Union (Florida)
- Mary Ott Wood, Florida West Coast Credit Union (Florida)
Also featured in: CUToday, Marietta Daily Journal, Georgia CEO
Leave a Reply