Daleville, Ala. (January 13, 2022) — All In Credit Union employees donated to families and individuals in need this holiday season by partnering with several local charitable organizations. As part of the Credit Union’s annual tradition, All In employees came together in a company-wide effort to collect gifts for children and seniors and decorate Christmas trees for local nursing homes.
Kathy Scarbrough, All In Vice President of Marketing, stated, “It’s incredible to see the level of giving by All In employees. They look forward to this time of year and the chance it provides to give back to our seniors and children.”
As part of the organization’s ongoing #WeGiveBack efforts, the Credit Union delivered holiday cheer to nine organizations including:
- Crestview Manor Rehabilitation and Long-Term Care – Crestview, Fla.
- Daleville Senior Citizen Center – Daleville, Ala.
- Enterprise Health and Rehabilitation Center – Enterprise, Ala.
- Mobile Nursing and Rehabilitation Center – Mobile, Ala.
- Oakview Manor Health Care Center – Ozark, Ala.
- SARCOA’s Santa for Seniors Program – Dothan, Ala.
- Troy Health and Rehabilitation Center – Troy, Ala.
- Wesley Place on Honeysuckle – Dothan, Ala.
- Wiregrass Salvation Army’s Angel Tree Program – Dothan, Ala.
Leave a Reply