All In Credit Union employees partnered with several local charitable organizations to donate to families and individuals in need this holiday season, according to a CUInsight article.
Each year, All In employees come together in a company-wide effort to collect gifts for kids and seniors as well as to decorate Christmas trees for local nursing homes.
“It’s incredible to see the level of giving by All In employees,” All In Vice President of Marketing Kathy Scarbrough told CUInsight. “They look forward to this time of year and the chance it provides to give back to those less fortunate.”
As part of the organixation’s ongoing #WeGiveBack efforts, the credit union delivered holiday cheer to 11 organizations:
- Air Force Enlisted Village in Shalimar, Fla.
- Daleville Senior Citizen Center in Daleville, Ala.
- Enterprise Health and Rehabilitation Center in Enterprise, Ala.
- Mobile Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Mobile, Ala.
- Oakview Manor Health Care Center in Ozark, Ala.
- Opp Health and Rehabilitation Center in Opp, Ala.
- Somerby of Santa Rosa Beach in Santa Rosa Beach, Fla.
- Southeast Alabama REgional Council on Aging in Dothan, Ala.
- Troy Health and Rehabilitation Center in Troy, Ala.
- Wesley Place on Honeysuckle in Dothan, Ala.
- Wireglass Salvation Army’s Angel Tree Program in Dothan, Ala.
Also featured in: CUInsight, Enterprise Ledger, CUSocialGood
Leave a Reply