Warner Robins, GA — Robins Financial Credit Union recently contributed $410,000 to 21 organizations as part of their annual Community Project. Organizations submitted their applications and recipients were chosen by a special Robins Financial Board of Directors Committee based on their application and request for funding, as well as their reputation and the work they do for the community.
Robins Financial is committed to the communities they serve and the Community Project demonstrates the ongoing support to improve these communities. The Community Project provides financial support to nonprofit organizations whose purpose is to help families and improve the physical and financial well-being of the community.
The Community Project started in 2015 and over the years, Robins Financial has donated over $1.4 million through this program. Applications are open each year from March 1st through the end of April and information can be found on Robins Financial’s website.
“We are proud to give back to our community through supporting these deserving organizations that make such a positive contribution,” said Christina O’Brien, President and CEO of Robins Financial Credit Union. “Our annual Community Project is one of the most impactful ways we live out our credit union mission to be member focused, financial partners and community proud.”
The 2022 Community Project recipients include:
- Athens Land Trust in Athens
- Books for Keeps in Athens
- Brightpaths in Athens
- Crisis Line & Safe House of Central Georgia in Macon
- Family Counseling Center of Central Georgia in Macon
- Feed Center Outreach Ministry in Ft. Valley
- Genesis House for the Homeless in Perry
- Houston County School District McKinney Vento Assistance Fund in Perry
- Houston County Habitat for Humanity in Warner Robins
- Kay Community Service Center in Ft. Valley
- Loaves and Fishes Ministry in Macon
- Lydia’s Place in Watkinsville
- Men About Change in Macon
- Museum of Arts and Sciences in Macon
- Rehoboth Life Care Ministries Dental Clinic in Byron
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Georgia in Macon
- Sacred Heart Christian Service Center in Warner Robins
- Southeastern Technical College Foundation in Swainsboro
- The Houston County Volunteer Medical Center in Warner Robins
- The Methodist Home for Children and Youth in Macon
- TLC Children’s Services in Dublin
Caption: Robins Financial Credit Union presented checks to Community Project recipients
Robins Financial Credit Union is a local non-profit financial cooperative with twenty-two branches in central Georgia. Robins Financial currently provides financial services to over 247,000 members, with assets exceeding $4 billion.