Naperville, Ill. (October 26, 2021) – In honor of its tenth anniversary on October 24, Alloya Corporate Federal Credit Union launched a “10 for 10 for 10” program in which the corporate donated $10,000 to 10 charities over 10 business days. The charities were chosen through a nomination and selection process driven by Alloya’s credit union membership. In total, Alloya received 101 nominations over the 10-day nomination period.
“We were thrilled to see such strong interest in our ‘10 for 10 for 10’ program,” commented Todd Adams, chief executive officer of Alloya. “We wanted to give back to our members and their communities in a meaningful way in honor of Alloya’s anniversary, and members’ engagement with the program allowed us to do that.”
The 10 winning charities were revealed through a daily video announcement on Alloya’s website and a media partnership with CUToday, who published an article with the latest winner in each morning’s e-newsletter. “The winning charities are a reflection of Alloya’s expansive and diverse membership,” Adams remarked. “It’s inspiring to see the array of causes that our credit unions support.” Winners included:
• PARC (A ServiceSource Affiliate), nominated by Horizon Utah Federal Credit Union in Farmington, Utah
• Crouse Health Foundation, nominated by Crouse Federal Credit Union in Syracuse, N.Y.
• Lake Trust Foundation, nominated by Lake Trust Credit Union in Brighton, Mich.
• Wounded Warrior Project®, nominated by Atlantic City Federal Credit Union in Lander, Wyo.
• Best Buddies International, nominated by Prairieland Federal Credit Union in Normal, Ill.
• Red Wing Youth Outreach, nominated by Red Wing Credit Union in Red Wing, Minn.
• Finn Foundation Incorporated, nominated by Michigan Educational Credit Union in Plymouth, Mich.
• Brighter Tomorrows, Inc., nominated by Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union in Rochester, Minn.
• REALTORS® for Kids, nominated by Northern Hills Federal Credit Union in Sturgis, S.D.
• Hilltop Neighborhood House, Inc., nominated by REGIONAL Federal Credit Union in Hammond, Ind.
All donations were made in the name of the credit union who nominated the winning charity. To learn more about each winning charity and credit union, visit www.alloyacorp.org/winyour10.
Alloya congratulates the winners of its “10 for 10 for 10” program and thanks its members for their ongoing support of the corporate.